|Other Names||The Closer; The Finisher; Grim Reaper; Krsh; First Lord of Chaos.|
|Siblings||Disease and Decay|
|Sacred Day||4th Winds (4th Birds Chatter)|
Also known as "The Closer" and "The Finisher" in Frostholm where he is portrayed as a mighty black Giant who wields an axe forged from the metal of night, and in many lands he is known as the Grim Reaper. To the nomads of the Scythera Desert in Khul he is known as Krsh, the sound of a man's last breath.
Death's symbol is the human skull and his sacred colour is Black.  Adventuring priests of Death are few in number, but may be encountered in uncivilized parts of Titan. Many Orc Shamans worship Death, and consider themselves his representatives on the Earthly Plane. The priesthood of Death is active in the province of Bathoria in Mauristatia.  Priests of Death have the power to strike their enemies dead, a power they often use.  Priests of Death are feared and hated across the world for their murderous nature, and will be ruthlessly hunted down and killed in prosperous areas. 
- ↑ The Fighting Fantasy 10th Anniversary Yearbook - p. 96
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - p.27
- ↑ Blacksand! - p.??
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - pg. 70-71
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Advanced Fighting Fantasy – The Roleplaying Game , "Religion", pgs. 96-97
- ↑ Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - pg. 76
- ↑ Night of the Necromancer - "Dead Reckoning"