King Gillibran Ironhelm III of Stonebridge is one of the most famous Dwarfs alive today, for as the leader of the famed town and the wielder of its magical hammer, he has been one of the reasons that Stonebridge has managed to survive the constant attacks by the local Hill Troll tribes. 
Background and PersonalityEdit
Gillibran Ironhelm III is the King of Stonebridge. He is the descendant of the most ancient and noble of all Dwarf Lords in western Allansia, Nadarul Kazorian, king and founder of Redweed. Gillibran emanates a powerful wisdom from an ageing face. Gillibran cares deeply about his subjects' welfare; as a result the people of Stonebridge are devoted to his service. Gillibran is one of the wizard Yaztromo's closest friends, and arranged for the construction of the Tower Yaztromo dwells in.
Retrieval of the WarhammerEdit
The heroic adventurer who returned the fabled warhammer of was presented with a magnificent winged helmet. Rumours suggest this skilled adventurer has been seen by Orcs in the area of Coven. The fame of the adventurer soon spread far and wide with the likes of Eldora Owlfeather in Salamonis requiring the services of this hero.
- Gillibran Lord Of The Dwarfs was one of a series of officially licensed Fighting Fantasy Ornaments made by Clarecraft Design.
- ↑ The Forest of Doom - "Background", pg. 20-24; Temple of Terror - "Background", pg. 22-25; Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - pg. 12, 49, 64
- ↑ Allansia - pg. 56
- ↑ Caverns of the Snow Witch - para 211
- ↑ Eye of the Dragon - ???
- ↑ Fightingfantasygamebooks.com - Rules
- ↑ The Forest of Doom - "Background", pg. 20-24, para 141, 400
- ↑ Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - pg. 64
- ↑ Fightingfantasygamebooks.com - Puzzle Box